Friday, July 10, 2009

Lions, Tigers, Bears.......Sealions, Dolphins, Shamu O My!!






My mom, sister and her two kids, ( excluding Caden Boy Scott Camp ) came down to my house! We had so much fun! We swam, cooked, saw Annie, and went to San Diego! It was a ball we went to the beach, downtown, Zoo and Sea World! I didn't really get great pictures because we were so busy having tons of fun! The kids had a blast! The animals were so much fun to watch and see. Their were even baby animals everywhere so cute to watch! We fell in love with all of them! They all wanted our popcorn it was so funny! Thanks Mom and Tawna for such a fun trip! I love you guys! On a side note since we have been back Miss Aspen has been acting like a little monkey even walking like one!! STRANGE He He!!

No comments: