Friday, July 10, 2009

BeTeTeR LaTe ThAn SoRrY!!!

The Two Men I Love, Honor, Respect & Trust

I am so embarrassed how extremely late this post is but O well! I would be crazy if I didn't make an entry about the two most amazing men that I have in my life! I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father blessed me with such an incredible father, and an amazing husband! I can honestly say I am one of the luckiest girls in the world because of these two fine men!

I had the best memories and childhood with my father and continue to make many more. He taught and continues to teach me so much. He is such an inspiration to me and I thank him so much for all he has ever given and done for me! Dad words cannot describe what kind of father you are. You are a true example of what a father should be. I love you and I hold a special place in my heart for you! You mean the world and more to me! Thank You! I love you DADDY!!!

Eric my sweetheart I love you! I am so grateful for you and am so excited that you can now call yourself a daddy ( and an awesome one at that )!! Thank you so much for all that you do for me and Aspen! We are so lucky to have such a fun and loving Father and Husband! One of the best advice that my dad ever gave me was that you would be a great husband because he knew you would be a great daddy some day! He was so true about that! We love and appreciate you and are so excited to spend each and every Father's Day with you! Thanks for being such a wonderful dad to our beautiful daughter! We love you!! Huggs and Kisses XOXO

No comments: